SPAW DAYCARE IS MOVING!
On December 1, 2018 our daycare is moving to Animal Haus Daycare & Boarding
931 Queen Street West, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6J 1G5
852 King Street West Toronto, Canada M5V 1P1
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Security – You do not have to give us your house keys, as you would a dog walker.
Socialization – It is important for dogs of all ages to socialize in a pack environment. Puppies should be made accustomed to this at an early age to ensure good behavior and interaction with other dogs.
Needs – Certain dogs have particular needs and require special attention that doesn’t always coincide with their owner’s schedules. When your dog is in daycare, we cater to their each and every need. Morning and afternoon walks, feeding, and we will also administer any medication if need be.
Separation – Some dogs get separation anxiety when they are left alone for extended periods of time. This can result in excessive barking, crying, or mischievous behavior. Bringing your dog to daycare ensures that he/she will not be barking all day long and upsetting your neighbors! The dogs always have free range, access to the backyard and are not crated.
- Dog must be in good health and not have any communicable illnesses
- Dog must have all vaccinations
- Dogs over 7 months must be spayed or neutered
- Dog must be on flea prevention program June through November
- Dog must not be aggressive
- Limited space for larger dogs
- Continued attendance will depend on your dog’s experience in daycare
- A report card will be given at the end of their first day